Re: Which Desktop replacement.

On Wed, May 22, 2002 at 11:50:46AM +0200, Tollef Fog Heen wrote:

> (And regarding the Dell vs Thinkpad I can just say that I wore out two
> Dell boxen in less than a year, but this IBM T21 has survived more
> than a year already (with only one hard drive broken, some memory
> slots had to be adjusted and a crack in the plastic).  _Very_ nice
> box.

The Thinkpad 600E I'm using has been with me 2.5 years and is still
going strong.  Over that time I've added memory (up to 512MB now) and
upgraded the disk (20GB).  But it's still plenty fast for what I do.
I just wish I had built-in ethernet.

Jeremy
<Jeremy@Zawodny.com>  |  http://jeremy.zawodny.com/