AW: X and IBM Thinkpad 365XD

Hi
I did it some time ago on a similar laptop (can't remember type).

* I had good experience installing XF86Setup (needs VGA16 server)
* then I run xvidselect (shows the right XServer - propably SVGA)
* then I installed the SVGA Server
* the I run XF86Setup again
* as graphic driver I installed Neomagic (the only one available)
* I choosed 800x600 but with low dpi
* if it runs with this low dpi - try to higher it (till it's too high to run
X)

Hope this helps
Dieter