Re: Which Desktop replacement.

>if replacing the desktop is the measure then you should next ask which
>desktop?. i run the debian on the dell i8100 as a streaming server, games
>machine, audio workstation, irc client and text editor - in other words
>several desktop machines ; )
>
>this is why i 'invested' in a dell i8k, because it *is flexible enough to
>grow with my interests.
>
>however . . . i also had to invest in a weekly massage to fix my buggered
>shoulder from carrying this obelisk around all fscken day.

I have a gateway 9500 (also a monster, also flexible, working fine), I got
a brilliant backpack from STM though (and yes they do import to the US) so
the weekly massage is not necessary! (but I would not want to be known as
the one who ruled out your excuse for a massage...)

http://www.standardtm.com.au/