Re: manpages-l10n: Looking for interested translators

Dear all,

On Sun, Mar 27, 2022 at 11:22 PM Helge Kreutzmann <debian@helgefjell.de> wrote:

> Hello Trần,
> recently Vietnamese was added to the manpages-l10n-project[1]. However,

Thank you very much.

> currently no activ translator is known and the current pages are in

In fact, I am really overloaded[1]. I hope someone in the Vietnamese
team can help us translate these manpages.

[1] <https://l10n.gnome.org/teams/vi/>;
<https://translationproject.org/team/vi.html>;
<https://www.debian.org/international/Vietnamese>

--