manpages-l10n: Looking for interested translators

Hello Trần,
recently Vietnamese was added to the manpages-l10n-project[1]. However,
currently no activ translator is known and the current pages are in
pure maintenance, as we don't speak Vietnamese.

We are using po4a, compendia and other mechanism, to minimize the
workload for translators. The pages are tailored for several
distributions (e.g. Debian, Fedora, Archlinux) reusing translated
parts whenever possible.

We have over 100 upstreams[2], so besides maintaining the existing set
of manpages you can easily add those which you deem important for your
readers.

If you are interested (e.g. resuming translation) or if you would like
to know more, please contact me or Mario Blättermann (he is the
maintainer of manpages-l10n).

Also if you know other translators or suitable translation lists, please
forward this e-mail or let me know their address, so I can approach those
persons or lists as well.

Thank you for reading!

Greetings

         Helge

[1] https://manpages-l10n-team.pages.debian.net/manpages-l10n/
[2] E.g. bsdmainutils, man-pages, findutils, glibc, many GNU ones
    (e.g. coreutils), X11, Systemd, PAM, Mutt, tar. And many more.