Re: Vietnamese translation for "Debian Project mourns the loss of Clytie Siddall"

Hi Andreas,

The Vietnamese translation of the article is very good.

I never thought about translating that article to Vietnamese because I didn't see the Vietnamese language option at at debian.org's homepage. I didn't know that every single article could be translated separately. Thank you for letting us know about this translation and thank to the translator!

Regards,
Hung Tran