Completing Debian Installer translations?

Hello dear Vietnamese contributors of Debian,

It has been quite some time now since Debian Installer translations
haven't been updated in your language.

I think that at least some of you know the situation : these
translations are handled by Clytie Siddall, a great figure of
lolicazation in free software in Vietnamese. However, Clytie's real
life issues apperently prevent her from doing update work for months
now.

As I "know" Clytie for years, I know she wouldn't bother is someone
takes her translation work over and you may know that she has a
great feeling about Debian localization work: she's maybe now not in
position to confirm this but it is easy to find out in Debian mailing
list archives.

So, if anyone in the Vietnamese community is interested in taking over
Clytie's work by the time she can resume her activities, it would be a
great pleasure for me.

Please feel free to contact me (I'm not subscribed to the list, so if
you answer to the list, which would be a good idea, please CC me).

Many thanks for your understanding.