Re: some updates to the .po files for the website

On 05/10/2017 11:41 PM, Laura Arjona Reina wrote:
Hi everybody, merhabalar

(I can read and understand Turkish but my writing is a bit basic
that's why I'm writing you in English now. Feel free to answer in
Turkish).

I'm Laura Arjona from the Debian website team; I also contribute
Spanish translations.

I have some knowledge of Turkish and I'd like to contribute small
translations; I thought that maybe I can contribute small parts for
the website, for example some updates to the .po files that are
half-translated now (so me not being able to complete 100% the
translation wouldn't be a problem either, I guess).

Please see the attached .po files with their diffs, so you can see my
additions.

I've only tried the strings that I'm quite confident my Turkish is ok;
but of course if I did some mistake, I'm happy to fix it and learn.

I can read and understand Turkish but my writing is a bit basic that's
why I'm writing you in English now.

Hopefully with time and practise I can recover my old Turkish skills
and contribute more.

If you agree to commit the files, feel free to commit yourselves or
ping me and I can commit them.

Best regards / Saygılarımla

Hi, it's great to see new contributors.

I'll have a look at them in a few days.