Fwd: About DDTP Translations

Ubuntu'dan gelen yanıt aşağıdadır:

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Pierre Slamich <pierre.slamich@gmail.com>
Date: 2013/6/16
Subject: Re: About DDTP Translations
To: Volkan Gezer <volkangezer@gmail.com>, Michael Vogt <mvo@ubuntu.com>
Cc: Ubuntu Translators <ubuntu-translators@lists.ubuntu.com>

The translations are imported regularly from Debian (we'd like it to
be more frequent ideally) and we're talking with Debian to contribute
back, we have a script to do it, but discussions are stalling.

http://lists.debian.org/debian-i18n/2013/03/threads.html
https://lists.debian.org/debian-legal/2013/04/threads.html