Re: debian-edu-install 0.668+nmu1: Please update debconf PO translation for the package debian-edu-install

Quoting Mert Dirik (mertdirik@gmail.com):

> If Recai Oktaş can't send updated translation on time, you can use my attached
> translation. (although poEdit shows some errors while opening and saving the file)

It's committed in the SVN repository for the package. Of course, feel
free (you or Recai) to send an updated version as a bug report, before
the deadline...

The file is OK, according to "msgfmt -c -o /dev/null tr.po".