Re: debian-edu-install 0.668+nmu1: Please update debconf PO translation for the package debian-edu-install

Christian Perrier yazmış:
> Hi,
>
> A l10n NMU will happen on debian-edu-install pretty soon.
>
> A round of translation updates is being launched to give all translators
> a chance to get their translations in for that package.
>
> Please send the updated file as a wishlist bug against the package.
>
> The deadline for receiving the updated translation is Wednesday, May 07, 2008.
>
> Thanks,

If Recai Oktaş can't send updated translation on time, you can use my attached
translation. (although poEdit shows some errors while opening and saving the file)

Thanks
# #-#-#-#-#  tr.po (debian-installer)  #-#-#-#-#
# #-#-#-#-#  tr.po (nn)  #-#-#-#-#
# #-#-#-#-#  tr.po (debian-edu-install)  #-#-#-#-#
# Turkish translation of debian-edu-install.
# This file is distributed under the same license as the debian-edu-install package.
# Recai OktaÅ? <roktas@omu.edu.tr>, 2004.
#
# #-#-#-#-#  tr.po.newstring (nn)  #-#-#-#-#
# THIS FILE IS AUTOMATICALLY GENERATED FROM THE MASTER FILE
# packages/po/nn.po
#
# DO NOT MODIFY IT DIRECTLY : SUCH CHANGES WILL BE LOST
#
# translation of nn.po to Norwegian Nynorsk
# translation of debian-installer.po to Norwegian nynorsk
# Norwegian Nynorsk messages for debian-installer.
# Copyright (C) 2003 Software in the Public Interest, Inc.
# This file is distributed under the same license as debian-installer.
# HÃ¥vard Korsvoll <korsvoll@skulelinux.no>, 2004, 2005, 2006.
#
# #-#-#-#-#  tr.po.newstring (debian-installer)  #-#-#-#-#
# THIS FILE IS AUTOMATICALLY GENERATED FROM THE MASTER FILE
# packages/po/tr.po
#
# DO NOT MODIFY IT DIRECTLY : SUCH CHANGES WILL BE LOST
#
# Turkish messages for debian-installer.
# Copyright (C) 2003, 2004 Software in the Public Interest, Inc.
# This file is distributed under the same license as debian-installer.
#
# Recai OktaÅ? <roktas@omu.edu.tr>, 2004, 2005.
# Osman Yüksel <yuxel@sonsuzdongu.com>, 2004.
# �zgür Murat Homurlu <ozgurmurat@gmx.net>, 2004.
# Halil Demirezen <halild@bilmuh.ege.edu.tr>, 2004.
# Murat Demirten <murat@debian.org>, 2004.
#
# #-#-#-#-#  tr.po (popularity-contest)  #-#-#-#-#
# Turkish translation of popularity-contest.
# This file is distributed under the same license as the popularity-contest package.
# �zgür Murat Homurlu <ozgurmurat@gmx.net>, 2004.
# Recai Oktaþ <roktas@debian.org>, 2006
#
msgid ""
msgstr ""
"Project-Id-Version: popularity-contest\n"
"Report-Msgid-Bugs-To: debian-edu-install@packages.debian.org\n"
"POT-Creation-Date: 2008-04-18 20:12+0200\n"
"PO-Revision-Date: 2008-05-06 00:14+0200\n"
"Last-Translator: Mert Dirik <mertdirik@gmail.com>\n"
"Language-Team: Debian L10n Turkish <debian-l10n-turkish@lists.debian.org>\n"
"Plural-Forms: nplurals=1; plural=0;\n"

#. Type: text
#. Description
#. Debian Installer Main-menu Item
#: ../debian-edu-profile-udeb.templates:1001
msgid "Choose Debian Edu profile"
msgstr "Debian Edu profilini seçin"

#. Type: multiselect
#. Choices
#. Type: multiselect
#. Choices
#: ../debian-edu-profile-udeb.templates:2001
#: ../debian-edu-profile-udeb.templates:3001
#: ../debian-edu-install.templates:1001
#: ../debian-edu-install.templates:2001
msgid "Main-Server"
msgstr "Ana-sunucu"

#. Type: multiselect
#. Choices
#. Type: multiselect
#. Choices
#: ../debian-edu-profile-udeb.templates:2001
#: ../debian-edu-profile-udeb.templates:3001
#: ../debian-edu-install.templates:1001
#: ../debian-edu-install.templates:2001
msgid "Workstation"
msgstr "Ä°Å?-istasyonu"

#. Type: multiselect
#. Choices
#. Type: multiselect
#. Choices
#: ../debian-edu-profile-udeb.templates:2001
#: ../debian-edu-profile-udeb.templates:3001
#: ../debian-edu-install.templates:1001
#: ../debian-edu-install.templates:2001
msgid "Thin-Client-Server"
msgstr "Hafif-Ä°stemci-Sunucusu"

#. Type: multiselect
#. Choices
#. Type: multiselect
#. Choices
#: ../debian-edu-profile-udeb.templates:2001
#: ../debian-edu-profile-udeb.templates:3001
#: ../debian-edu-install.templates:1001
#: ../debian-edu-install.templates:2001
msgid "Standalone"
msgstr "KendibaÅ?ına"

#. Type: multiselect
#. Description
#. Type: multiselect
#. Description
#: ../debian-edu-profile-udeb.templates:2002
#: ../debian-edu-profile-udeb.templates:3002
#: ../debian-edu-install.templates:1002
#: ../debian-edu-install.templates:2002
msgid "Please choose which profiles will apply to this machine."
msgstr "Lütfen bu makine için hangi profilin uygulanacaÄ?ını seçin."

#. Type: multiselect
#. Description
#. Type: multiselect
#. Description
#: ../debian-edu-profile-udeb.templates:2002
#: ../debian-edu-profile-udeb.templates:3002
#: ../debian-edu-install.templates:1002
#: ../debian-edu-install.templates:2002
msgid "The profiles you choose determine how the machine can be used out-of-the-box. You can choose several profiles, but you have to choose at least one."
msgstr "SeçtiÄ?iniz profiller makinenin kurulum sonrasında hazır Å?ekilde nasıl kullanılacaÄ?ını belirler.  Birden fazla profil seçebilirsiniz, fakat en az bir profil seçmelisiniz."

#. Type: multiselect
#. Description
#. Type: multiselect
#. Description
#: ../debian-edu-profile-udeb.templates:2002
#: ../debian-edu-profile-udeb.templates:3002
#: ../debian-edu-install.templates:1002
#: ../debian-edu-install.templates:2002
msgid "Every Debian Edu network needs one, and only one machine running the 'Main-Server' profile.  This machine provides the (network) services (mainly file/network and LDAP), so without this machine the network does not work. Since this machine will hold all data files it will need a lot of harddisk space. Installing this option solely results in a machine without a Graphical User Interface(=GUI), if you want a GUI you'll need to include the workstation profile or 'Thin-Client-Server'."
msgstr "Her Debian Edu aÄ?ı bir ve yalnız bir tane 'Ana-Sunucu' profili çalıÅ?tıran bir makineye ihtiyaç duyar.  Bu makine (aÄ?) hizmetlerini (dosya/aÄ? ve LDAP) karÅ?ılar, yani bu makine olmadan aÄ? çalıÅ?maz.  Bütün veri dosyalarını tuttuÄ?undan, bu makine büyük miktarda sabit disk alanına ihtiyaç duyacaktır.  Sadece bu seçenekle gerçekleÅ?tirilen bir kurulum sonucunda Grafik Kullanıcı Arayüzü (GUI) olmayan bir makine elde edilir.  EÄ?er bir GUI istiyorsanız 'Ä°Å?-istasyonu' veya 'Hafif-Ä°stemci-Sunucusu' profillerini de seçmeniz gerekecektir."

#. Type: multiselect
#. Description
#. Type: multiselect
#. Description
#: ../debian-edu-profile-udeb.templates:2002
#: ../debian-edu-profile-udeb.templates:3002
#: ../debian-edu-install.templates:1002
#: ../debian-edu-install.templates:2002
msgid "Machines running the 'Workstation' profile are normal machines. Users logging on a workstation are authenticated by the machine running the 'Main-Server' profile, and have their documents and personal settings stored in home directories on the machine running the 'Main-Server' profile."
msgstr "'Ä°Å?-istasyonu' profiliyle çalıÅ?an makineler normal makinelerdir.  Ä°Å? istasyonuna giriÅ? yapan kullanıcıların kimlik doÄ?rulamaları 'Ana-Sunucu' profiliyle çalıÅ?an makine tarafından yapılır.  Kullanıcılara ait belgeler ve kiÅ?isel ayarlar da 'Ana-Sunucu' profiliyle çalıÅ?an makinedeki ev dizinlerinde tutulur."

#. Type: multiselect
#. Description
#. Type: multiselect
#. Description
#: ../debian-edu-profile-udeb.templates:2002
#: ../debian-edu-profile-udeb.templates:3002
#: ../debian-edu-install.templates:1002
#: ../debian-edu-install.templates:2002
msgid "Machines running the 'Thin-Client-Server' profile are able to accept thin client connections. This profile includes the 'Workstation' profile to provide the applications also installed on a regular workstation. To prevent network congestion, machines running this profile need to have two network cards. All three profiles named so far can be installed on the same machine."
msgstr "'Hafif-Ä°stemci-Sunucusu' profiliyle çalıÅ?an makineler hafif istemci baÄ?lantılarına cevap verebilir.  Bu profil aynı zamanda, olaÄ?an bir iÅ? istasyonuna kurulan uygulamaları saÄ?lamak için'Ä°Å?-istasyonu' profilini de içerir.  AÄ?da yaÅ?anacak tıkanıklıkları önlemek için bu profili kullanan makinelerin iki adet aÄ? kartına sahip olmaları gerekmektedir.  Bu ana dek tanıtılan bütün profillerin aynı makineye kurulmaları mümkündür."

#. Type: multiselect
#. Description
#. Type: multiselect
#. Description
#: ../debian-edu-profile-udeb.templates:2002
#: ../debian-edu-profile-udeb.templates:3002
#: ../debian-edu-install.templates:1002
#: ../debian-edu-install.templates:2002
msgid "The profile 'Standalone' cannot be installed on the same machine  together with any of the profiles 'Main-Server', 'Thin-Client-Server' or 'Workstation'."
msgstr "'KendibaÅ?ına' profili; 'Ana-Sunucu', 'Hafif-Ä°stemci-Sunucusu' veya 'Ä°Å?-istasyonu' profillerinden herhangi biriyle birlikte aynı makineye kurulamaz."

#. Type: multiselect
#. Description
#. Type: multiselect
#. Description
#: ../debian-edu-profile-udeb.templates:2002
#: ../debian-edu-profile-udeb.templates:3002
#: ../debian-edu-install.templates:1002
#: ../debian-edu-install.templates:2002
msgid "Machines running the 'Standalone' profile are meant to be run outside the Debian Edu network (e.g. in the homes of pupils and teachers) as a standalone machine."
msgstr "'KendibaÅ?ına' profiliyle çalıÅ?an makinelerin Debian Edu aÄ?ı dıÅ?ında (ör. öÄ?renci ve öÄ?retmenlerin evlerinde) kendi baÅ?ına çalıÅ?acak makineler olacaÄ?ı düÅ?ünülmüÅ?tür."

#. Type: multiselect
#. Choices
#: ../debian-edu-profile-udeb.templates:3001
#: ../debian-edu-install.templates:2001
msgid "Barebone"
msgstr "Minimum"

#. Type: multiselect
#. Description
#: ../debian-edu-profile-udeb.templates:3002
#: ../debian-edu-install.templates:2002
msgid "The 'Barebone' profile is a poor installation for admins, so that they can choose what they want to install. It has network connection and is integrated into the debian-edu  network."
msgstr "'Minimum' profili, sistem yöneticilerinin kurulumu istedikleri Å?ekilde geliÅ?tirmelerine olanak saÄ?layan asgarî bir sistem sunar.  Bu profilde aÄ? baÄ?lantısı mevcut ve debian-edu aÄ?ına tümleÅ?ik durumdadır."

#. Type: note
#. Description
#: ../debian-edu-profile-udeb.templates:4001
msgid "Standalone profile cannot be used with other profiles"
msgstr "KendibaÅ?ına profilei diÄ?er profillerle kullanılamaz"

#. Type: note
#. Description
#: ../debian-edu-profile-udeb.templates:4001
msgid "The Standalone profile cannot be installed together with any other profile on the same machine. Please either only choose Standalone or any other combination excluding Standalone."
msgstr "KendibaÅ?ına profili aynı makinede diÄ?er profillerle birlikte kurulamaz. Lütfen ya sadece KendibaÅ?ına'yı seçin, ya da KendibaÅ?ına'yı içermeyen diÄ?er kombinasyonları."

#. Type: note
#. Description
#: ../debian-edu-profile-udeb.templates:5001
msgid "Standalone installation is partly manual."
msgstr "'KendibaÅ?ına' kurulum kısmen elle yürütülen bir kurulumdur."

#. Type: note
#. Description
#: ../debian-edu-profile-udeb.templates:5001
msgid "The Standalone install is currently not as automatic as the other profiles, to make it easier to do manual partitioning.  You are now sent to the debian-installer main menu.  Select \"Change debconf priority\", and choose priority \"high\" to enable the automatic installation again."
msgstr "'KendibaÅ?ına' kurulum, elle bölümlemeyi kolaylaÅ?tıracak Å?ekilde hâlihazırda diÄ?er profiller kadar otomatikleÅ?tirilmemiÅ?tir.  Å?imdi debian kurulum programının ana menüsüne gireceksiniz.  Otomatik kurulumu yeniden etkin kılmak için \"Debconf önceliÄ?ini deÄ?iÅ?tir\" menüsünden \"yüksek\" önceliÄ?i seçin."

#. Type: text
#. Description
#. Type: boolean
#. Description
#: ../debian-edu-profile-udeb.templates:7001
#: ../debian-edu-profile-udeb.templates:8001
msgid "Really use the automatic partitioning tool?"
msgstr "Otomatik bölümleme aracını kullanmak istediÄ?inizden emin misiniz?"

#. Type: boolean
#. Description
#: ../debian-edu-profile-udeb.templates:8001
msgid "This will destroy the partition table on all disks in the machine. REPEAT: THIS WILL WIPE CLEAN ALL HARD DISKS IN THE MACHINE! If you have important data that are not backed up, you may want to stop now in order to do a backup. In that case, you'll have to restart the installation later."
msgstr "Bu iÅ?lem makinede bulunan tüm disklerin bölümleme tablosunu yok edecektir.  TEKRAR EDÄ°YORUM: BU Ä°Å?LEM MAKÄ°NEDE BULUNAN TÃ?M SABÄ°T DÄ°SKLERDEKÄ° VERÄ°LERÄ° SÄ°LECEKTÄ°R!  EÄ?er yedeklenmemiÅ? önemli verileriniz varsa iÅ?lemi Å?imdi durdurup yedekleme yapmak isteyebilirsiniz.  Böyle bir durumda kurulumu daha sonra tekrar baÅ?latmalısınız."

#. Type: text
#. Description
#. Type: boolean
#. Description
#: ../debian-edu-profile-udeb.templates:9001
#: ../debian-edu-profile-udeb.templates:10001
msgid "Participate in the package usage survey?"
msgstr "Paket kullaným anketine katýlmak ister miydiniz?"

#. Type: boolean
#. Description
#: ../debian-edu-profile-udeb.templates:10001
msgid "The system may anonymously supply the distribution developers with statistics about the most used packages on this system.  This information influences decisions such as which packages should go on the first distribution CD."
msgstr "Bu sistemde en çok kullanýlan paketler hakkýndaki istatistiksel bilgiler isimsiz (anonim) þekilde daðýtým geliþtiricilerine iletilebilir. Bu bilgiler, daðýtýmýn birinci CD'si içinde olmasý gereken paketlerin belirlenmesi gibi bazý kararlar üzerinde etkili olacaktýr."

#. Type: boolean
#. Description
#: ../debian-edu-profile-udeb.templates:10001
msgid "If you choose to participate, the automatic submission script will run once every week, sending statistics to the distribution developers. The collected statistics can be viewed on http://popcon.debian.org/.";
msgstr "Katýlmak isterseniz otomatik gönderim betiði haftada bir kez çalýþacak ve toplanan istatistikleri daðýtým geliþtiricilerine gönderecektir. Bu istatistiklere http://popcon.debian.org/ adresinden eriþilebilir."

#. Type: boolean
#. Description
#: ../debian-edu-profile-udeb.templates:10001
msgid "This choice can be later modified by running \"dpkg-reconfigure popularity-contest\"."
msgstr "Burada yapýlan seçim, \"dpkg-reconfigure popularity-contest\" komutu çalýþtýrýlarak daha sonra deðiþtirilebilir."

#. Type: text
#. Description
#. Debian Installer Main-menu Item
#: ../debian-edu-install-udeb.templates:1001
msgid "Install Debian Edu profile (enforce menu order)"
msgstr "Debian Edu profilini kur (menü sırasını takip et)"

#. Type: note
#. Description
#: ../debian-edu-install.templates:3001
msgid "Make sure the Installation CD is in the CD tray"
msgstr "Kurulum CD'sinin CD sürücüde takılı olduÄ?una emin olun"

#. Type: note
#. Description
#: ../debian-edu-install.templates:3001
msgid "The installation is mostly automatic and will use the CD if it is available in the CD tray, but will fail if the CD is missing.  Please make sure the CD is in the CD tray now."
msgstr "Kurulum çoÄ?unlukla otomatiktir.  EÄ?er sürücüde takılıysa, CD kullanılacak, aksi taktirde kurulum baÅ?arısız olacaktır.  Lütfen Å?imdi CD'nin sürücüde takılı olduÄ?una emin olun."

#. Type: note
#. Description
#: ../debian-edu-install.templates:4001
msgid "Something went wrong during the Debian Edu install process."
msgstr "Debian Edu kurulumunda bazı hatalar oluÅ?tu."

msgid "Please report the error using <URL:http://bugs.skolelinux.no/>, and remember to attach the content of /var/log/installer.log to the bug report."
msgstr "Lütfen <URL:http://bugs.skolelinux.no/> baÄ?ını kullanarak hatayı bildirin ve bunu yaparken hata bildirimine /var/log/installer.log içeriÄ?ini eklemeyi de unutmayın."

#. Type: note
#. Description
#: ../debian-edu-install.templates:4001
msgid "These are the reported errors:"
msgstr "Bildirilen hatalar Å?unlar:"

#. Type: note
#. Description
#: ../debian-edu-install.templates:4001
msgid "${errorlist}"
msgstr "${errorlist}"

#. Type: note
#. Description
#: ../debian-edu-install.templates:5001
msgid "The machine will now reboot"
msgstr "Makine Å?imdi yeniden baÅ?latılacak"

#. Type: note
#. Description
#: ../debian-edu-install.templates:5001
msgid "To ensure that all services and applications start correctly, the machine now needs to reboot."
msgstr "Bütün hizmet ve uygulamaların doÄ?ru Å?ekilde baÅ?latılmasını saÄ?lamak için makinenin Å?imdi yeniden baÅ?latılması gerekiyor."

#. Type: note
#. Description
#: ../debian-edu-install.templates:6001
msgid "Some errors were found during installation:"
msgstr "Kurulum sırasında bir takım hatalar bulundu:"

#. Type: note
#. Description
#: ../debian-edu-install.templates:6001
msgid "${ERRORS}"
msgstr "${ERRORS}"

#. Type: note
#. Description
#: ../debian-edu-install.templates:6001
msgid "Consider reporting them to the Debian Edu developers."
msgstr "Bunları Debian Edu geliÅ?tiricilerine bildirmeyi düÅ?ünün."

#. Type: text
#. Description
#: ../debian-edu-install.templates:8001
msgid "Skip questions until package install (debian-edu)"
msgstr "Paket kurulumuna kadarki soruları atla (debian-edu)"

#. Type: text
#. Description
#: ../debian-edu-install.templates:9001
msgid "Skip questions until password (debian-edu)"
msgstr "Parola istemine kadarki soruları atla (debian-edu)"

#. Type: text
#. Description
#: ../debian-edu-install.templates:10001
msgid "Skip manual package selection (debian-edu)"
msgstr "Elle paket seçimini atla (debian-edu)"

#. Type: text
#. Description
#: ../debian-edu-install.templates:11001
msgid "Check installed system (debian-edu)"
msgstr "Kurulu sistemi denetle (debian-edu)"

#. Type: text
#. Description
#: ../debian-edu-install.templates:12001
msgid "Set up packages (debian-edu)"
msgstr "Paketleri ayarla (debian-edu)"

#. Type: text
#. Description
#: ../debian-edu-install.templates:13001
msgid "Finish install (debian-edu)"
msgstr "Kurulumu bitir (debian-edu)"

#. Type: text
#. Description
#: ../debian-edu-install.templates:14001
msgid "Ask for a CD (debian-edu)"
msgstr "Bir CD iste (debian-edu)"

#. Type: text
#. Description
#: ../debian-edu-install.templates:15001
msgid "Select packages to install (debian-edu)"
msgstr "Kurulacak paketleri seç (debian-edu)"

#. Type: text
#. Description
#: ../debian-edu-install.templates:16001
msgid "Re-enter interactive mode for password prompt (debian-edu)"
msgstr "Parola istemi için tekrar etkileÅ?imli kipe geç (debian-edu)"

#. Type: text
#. Description
#: ../debian-edu-install.templates:17001
msgid "Get installation profile (debian-edu)"
msgstr "Kurulum profilini al (debian-edu)"

#. Type: text
#. Description
#: ../debian-edu-install.templates:18001
msgid "Check for and report installation errors (debian-edu)"
msgstr "Kurulum hatalarını denetle ve bildir (debian-edu)"

#. Type: text
#. Description
#: ../debian-edu-install.templates:19001
msgid "Override defaults with profile (debian-edu)"
msgstr "Ã?ntanımlı ayarları profil ayarlarıyla deÄ?iÅ?tir (debian-edu)"

#~ msgid "Should the installation run on automatic?"
#~ msgstr "Kurulum otomatik olarak yürütülsün mü?"
#~ msgid ""
#~ "Select yes to avoid any further questions during the second stage "
#~ "installation.  Select no to get all the questions asked."
#~ msgstr ""
#~ "Ä°kinci aÅ?ama kurulumu boyunca baÅ?ka soru sorulmaması için 'evet'i seçin.  "
#~ "Bütün soruları almak için 'hayır'ı seçin."