From: bubulle@debian.org [mailto:bubulle@debian.org]
Sent: Tuesday, October 03, 2006 7:47 AM
To: Mehmet TURKER; Turkish
Subject: Please update debconf PO translation for the package samba

Hi,

The translation of the samba package templates is shown during scratch
installs of Debian when users choose the "File server" task.

Therefore, it has been listed in the D-I "level 4" translations (indeed the
only package in that category).

The English templates have changed a while ago, and your translation has
still not been updated.

Samba package maintainers would be grateful if you could take the time and
update it. Please send the updated file as a wishlist bug against samba.

We plan an upload in the upcoming week, so we actually recommend that you
update this translation as quickly as possible and send it before Oct. 10th.