RE: Write access for Turkish translations of Debian Web pages

It will be a right decision. Appreciate ....

Mehmet Türker

iNNOVA IT SOLUTIONS Inc.

ODTU Ikizleri Ar-Ge Binasi
06531 ODTU Teknokent Ankara-TURKEY
T: +90 (312) 210 16 86
F: +90 (312) 210 16 96

iTU Ayazaga Kampusu, ARI 1 Teknokent Binasi
34469   Maslak İstanbul-TURKEY
T: +90 (212) 286 44 10
F: +90 (212) 286 44 02

www.innova.com.tr