Translation error for Swedish

Hi
We discovered a translation error for the Swedish translation of aptitude --help.
Someone (me maybe? I don't care who) translated the actions why and why-not to the Swedish words "varför" and "varför inte" - these will obviously not work as commands.

  aptitude varför gdm3

is not the same as

  aptitude why gdm3

Andreas Rönnqvist provided a patch against latest git to fix this problem, do you see any chance of getting that into wheezy? (we should fix this for wheezy+1 anyway so I'll probably open a bug anyway...)

If you need me to do anything special to get it into wheezy I am happy to help.

Thanks!

--
/brother
http://martin.bagge.nu