Re: apt-listchanges 4.5: Please update the PO translation for the package apt-listchanges

Hola a todos,

Archivo actualizado

El lun, 23 oct 2023 a las 20:49, Jonathan Kamens (<jik@kamens.us>) escribió:
Hi,

You are noted as the last translator of the translation for the
apt-listchanges program. The English template has been changed, and
now some messages are marked "fuzzy" in your translation or are
missing. I would be grateful if you could take the time and update it.
against apt-listchanges.

Thu, 02 Nov 2023 20:11:37 -0400.

Thanks in advance,

Jonathan Kamens