Integration of manpages-es-extra into manpages-l10n

Hello,

currently I'm busy with importing the plain text translations from
manpages-es-extra into .po files for using in manpages-l10n. Recently
I've already added some imported files which don't have source files
anymore; committing them to po/es/archive/. Now we should think about
how to add the remaining files (~ 180).

For manpages-es, it was quite easy: There was not such a package
anymore in Unstable. But the good old manpages-es-extra is still
available...

First option: I import the files into an extra directory po/es-extra/.
This directory gets its own infrastructure including the helper
scripts and it also gets its own status pages. This would it make
easier to update the files independent from the current content in
po/es/. And one happy day, the active translators decide about the
inclusion into po/es/. In any case, I don't want to keep the es-extra
stuff as a separate thing; we don't have such a separation in any
other supported language.

The second option would be to import the files directly into po/es/.
This simplifies the maintenance of upstream updates, compendium files
and so on. But then the next release of manpages-l10n would
irrevocably override the manpages-es-extra package, regardless of how
many translations are up-to-date. But on the other hand, the »current«
manpages-es-extra package has been released almost 22 years ago, so I
don't consider the old man pages as a great loss.

For either of these options, I don't expect to start with the import
prior to the release 4.9 scheduled for february 6, 2021. Well, I've
already prepared half of the files, but I would wait with the commit
until I'm finished (in a few weeks or so), to commit them in once.
Please let me know what you think.

Best Regards,
Mario