Re: Several debconf translations still missing for Spanish...

El Sat, 16 Jun 2012 17:55:30 +0200, Christian PERRIER escribió:

> Here is the current status of debconf translations missing for your
> language at this very moment in wheezy, and for which no activity
> seems visible in the debian-l10n-spanish mailing list.

(...)

> ledgersmb (6 strings) NO ACTION

Christian, I'm going to translate that template but I'm not sure about
the proper file to choose as it seems there are two:

Version 1.3.18-1
http://i18n.debian.net/material/po/unstable/main/l/ledgersmb/debian/po/ledgersmb_1.3.18-1_templates.pot.gz

Version 1.3.15-3
http://lists.debian.org/debian-i18n/2012/06/msg00017.html

I picked up the most updated (1.3.18-1) but someone at the Spanish
translation mailing list told me about the older, so which should I be
working on?

Greetings,

--
Camaleón