fs2ram and tomoyo-linux debconf templates?

Hello Javier and list,

fs2ram and tomoyo-linux debconf tempaltes are apparently handled by
you. I'm a bitworried about them as the call for translationscomes to
its end and I haven't seen a Spanish translation yet.

This is particularly true for fs2ram where there an ITT from you but
nothing else later on.

These packages are among the missing bits for 100% completeness for
wheezy, which is why I insist a little bit for the translation to come
ASAP. After the end of the call for translations, I'll send the
summary to the maintainer and then, it's up to him|her to upload. If
(s)he does it quickly, then the Spanish translation might be late and
it might be harder to get another upload just for it.

Thanks in advance...