Re: xsp 2.10-1: Please update debconf PO translation for the package xsp

2011/4/3 Debian Mono Group <pkg-mono-group@lists.alioth.debian.org>:
> Hi,
>
> You are noted as the last translator of the debconf translation for
> xsp. The English template has been changed, and now some messages
> are marked "fuzzy" in your translation or are missing.
> I would be grateful if you could take the time and update it.
> Please send the updated file to me, or submit it as a wishlist bug
> against xsp.

Hi, all.

While I was updating my translation I've seen some bugs in the
following messages:

#. Type: note
#. Description
#: ../mono-apache-server4.templates:2001
msgid "You appear to have some ASP.NET 1.0 sites configured in
/etc/mono-server1. Support for the 1.0 profile has been removed from
Mono 2.8 and above, and you are no longer able to serve ASP.NET 1.0
sites. You must reconfigure XSP to serve these sites using either 2.0
or 4.0 profiles, assuming your application is compatible. Please see
mono-server2-admin(8) or  mono-server4-admin(8) to see how to
regenerate a configuration for use   with 2.0 or 4.0 profiles."

"[...] how to regenerate a configuration for use   with 2.0 or 4.0
profiles." There are two spaces between "use" and "with".

And this message appears twice, one with the previous bug and one without it.

#. Type: note
#. Description
#: ../mono-xsp4.templates:4001
#: ../mono-xsp2.templates:4001
msgid "You appear to have some ASP.NET 1.0 sites configured in
/etc/mono-server1. Support for the 1.0 profile has been removed from
Mono 2.8 and above, and you are no longer able to serve ASP.NET 1.0
sites. You must reconfigure XSP to serve these sites using either 2.0
or 4.0 profiles, assuming your application is compatible. Please see
mono-xsp2-admin(8) or  mono-xsp4-admin(8) to see how to regenerate a
configuration for use   with 2.0 or 4.0 profiles."

The same previous bug, it seems like you copy and paste the messages,
because the only change is the man pages.

> The deadline for receiving the updated translation is
> Wed, 13 Apr 2011 10:58:30 +0100.
>
> Thanks in advance,
>
> Jo Shields, Mono co-maintainer

Regards.