maint-guide: contributions to the original text

Hi Osamu,

I send you the file differences with the contributions to the original
English text (sorry, my English is not good :-)  ).
These changes have been displayed in the list of Spanish translation
(http://lists.debian.org/debian-l10n-spanish/2011/01/msg00005.html).

In addition to these improvements, I think it could expand the chapter
on changes to the new debian/rules file format with some examples
(Specifically, after paragraph
command may require you to run it with some arguments or to run
additional commands with them or to skip them. For such cases, you
the <file>rules</file> file only for the
basically say \"<em>run me instead</em>\" ).

If I can do something else, let me know: thanks for your attention
Regards!

I. De Marchi