Spanish Dpkg Man page translation

Hello Rubén,
for some time now I see[1] that the Spanish man page translation for dpkg
gets out of sync more and more, but it still has 1141 fuzzy strings,
so with some work you should be able to get it back into some shape.
Since Squeeze is coming close, maybe you want to get started on the
update or some of your fellow translators might want to pick it up[2].

Greetings

          Helge

P.S. Also the main and dselect translation (CC: previous translator) could
     deserve some updates

[1] I'm the German (man page) translator for dpkg
[2] The easiest way would be to clone the git repository as described
    in http://wiki.debian.org/Teams/Dpkg
    git clone git://git.debian.org/git/dpkg/dpkg.git
    and then go into man/po and work on es.po (and probably es.add)
    Finally simply file a bug report.