Wish to advertise on your site

Hi,

My name is Wayne.  I'm a Business Development Representative from Clicksor.com.  Recently, our network of advertisers and ads has been growing
rapidly.  I am contacting you because I feel your site's content is closely related to our ads and I wish for you to take advantage of this great
opportunity.  I am inviting you to join our Clicksor network as soon as possible in order for your traffic to have top priority for our quality ads.

Please contact me back with your thoughts.

Regards,

Wayne
Business Development Representative
Email: wayne@clicksor.com