Re: Please update debconf PO translation for the package postgresql-common 79

Quoting Alvaro Herrera (alvherre@alvh.no-ip.org):
> Christian Perrier wrote:
>
> Me parece que las traducciones no necesitan ser cambiadas (más que nada
> parece que hubo un cambio en el fraseo, nada que se deba reflejar en la
> traducción), pero en este falta un »:

Grabbing together all my Spanish (last year Debconf plus holidays in
Mexico plus two Extremadura sessions plus analogies with French, all
together, help a lot), I identified you were mentioning a missing »
character.....which I corrected in the file I will send finally to the
maintainer.

This does not prevent Javier to send a corrected file to the bug
report in case the maintainers uses the file from the BTS and not the
file I will send in the general patch when the review process for that
package is completed.

Muchas gracias, Alvaro....