killcourtesy killcow killcrop

killcu killdee killdeer
last, the worse, That man can feel! man, fated to be cursed!"  He said,
and acting what no words could say, Rent from his head the silver locks

http://michaeldavar.com

away. With him the mournful mother bears a part Yet all her sorrows turn
not Hector's heart. The zone unbraced, her bosom she display'd And thus,
fast-falling the salt tears, she said:  "Have mercy on me, O my son!
revere The words of age attend a parent's prayer! If ever thee in these