Re: add a wordlist setup to spanish in ddttss

2007/4/26, Alvaro Herrera <alvherre@alvh.no-ip.org>:
Fernando Cerezal escribió:
> Hi, we would like to have a wordlist setup for spanish. Is this possible?

Huh, what is a wordlist in this context and how do I access/use it?

From ddtp and ddtp documentacion:

It is possible to specify a default word list for a language. This is
used to provide default translations via tooltips. This list is
available via a link at the bottom of the language page.

So the words of the dictionary are highlighted helping to translator
with suggestions.

Bye.

--
Alvaro Herrera                  http://www.amazon.com/gp/registry/5ZYLFMCVHXC
"If it wasn't for my companion, I believe I'd be having