Re: [D-I Manual] Build log for es (15 Aug 2006) - ERRORS DURING BUILD

On Wednesday 16 August 2006 21:27, Javier Fernández-Sanguino Peña wrote:
> I don't see any error in that log, either I'm blind or the parser that
> detects error is not working properly for this one.

A new version of docbook-xsl introduced new warnings about missing IDs for
sections and such. These warnings are what caused the error status in the
mail. I've changed the stylesheet to suppress these earlier today, so
this should be solved.

Thanks for reporting though. I only saw them myself because I did a manual
build to check for breakage after some changes for AMD64.

Cheers,
FJP