Old tags in /devel/debian-installer/index.wml.

	Hello, team.  In the Spanish translation team we see from time to time some
glitches in the English pages regarding to the case of tags and its modern
replacements (<b> -> <strong> and the like).

	For example, on Friday, Milton Mazzarri remarked that in the above page we
some mail from Jutta (she is lurking those days, it seems ;-) about a massive
revision to CVS that, I thought, would involve such changes (case and format
tags replaced by semantic ones).

	I also know that it is 'unpolite' to make such changes only in the English
version instead of touching every page, but I do not know any other way of
doing it apart of downloading each and every language tree.

	Are these changes generally well seen?

	Best regards,

		Ender.
--
Hey, Mom, I saw a bunch of products on TV that I didn't know existed,
 but I desperately need!