Re: please update templates translation of lynx-cur

El viernes, 16 de junio de 2006 05:13, Atsuhito Kohda escribió:
> Hi all,
>
> the latest lynx-cur package (2.8.6dev18-2.1) changed templates
> a bit so it needs all templates translation should be upgraded.
>
> I searched translators of ca.po, es.po but couldn't find
> who translated them.  And I sent an email to the translator of
> ru.po but it returned with an error.

	Hello, Atsuhito.  Here I send attached es.po for lynx-cur.

	I would change the last sentence in the templates:

'Please check it and it will be better to PURGE lynx or lynx-ssl.'

by

'Please check it.  We recommend to PURGE lynx or lynx-ssl, in order to remove
their configuration files.'

	Best regards,

		Ender.
--
- You were at 4,000 degrees Kelvin! You were approaching supernova!
- Sweet!