I/O port permissions

Hi,
First of all, thank you for reading this mail. I have a problem
relationed with my I/O ports permission, but I do not know how to fix
it. I am using mpeg4ip and when i am going to run a video file tells
me that there is no I/O permissions.

I have tried to fix it with ioperm(), but I do not know how to use it
well. Could you tell how to fix my problem?

I do not really know if you could help me, but I don't know where can
I ask this matter. I have posted it in mpeg4ip forum and I have
already sent an email to libsdl.org, but until now, no one has been
able to fix my problem.

Thank you