Re: Traducir pie de las listas

Bueno, no se sí he hecho bien o mal, pero me he tomado la libertad (se admiten todo tipo de críticas) de escribir a listmaster@lists.debian.org , pego aqui el mensaje, por si a alguien le interesa leerlo, a ver que contesta ...

Hello,

Sorry for my bad english :-)
Today, somebody said ¿why this isn?t in spanish? :

I think there are so many reasons, but if it?s posible, and not a problem,
this is the translation that another user wrote :

Somebody wrote that it could be a problem, because the people could think
that they can write to you in spanish, so there is my mod: