Fw: trumpet

I got this forwarded to me from a friend of mine, thought you might want to see it.  http://www.getreadyproductions.com/ref44.html
You can grab music, like full CD albums, and games & movies.  I saw 6 CD's I dont have yet so I grabbed those.
You have to check out how many things they have in here to download - it's out of this world.
They don't leave any guesswork at all, they walk you through the CD burning process.
Upon going over the movie section, you know how I like movies, they have stuff in here still in theates you can download and play on your DVD player - it's nuts.
Let me know when you get in.

Dalton