Re: wrong spelling in spanish version of http://www.debian.org/devel/

On Thu, Nov 01, 2001 at 06:11:07PM +0100, Javier Fernández-Sanguino Peña wrote:

> > I read on the spanish version of http://www.debian.org/devel/ the following:
> >
> > Informes de lintian
> > Lintian es un programa que revisa si un paquete se adecúa a la Política o
> > no. Debería usarlo antes de cada envío de paquetes; se hacen informes en la
> > página antes mencionada sobre cada paquete de la distribución.
> >
> > I belive that "adecúa" should read "adecua" because verbs ending in "guar" o
> > "cuar" such as "adecuar" do not
> > break their diptonge.

It seems that there are various documents (all of them in spanish) which
support your idea:

http://www.larioja.com/romanpaladino/b31.htm
http://www.grupoese.com.ni/Rmatus.htm
http://www.pobladores.com/territorios/gente/diccionario/pagina/
http://www.euskalnet.net/jsanchezb/Erroresfrecuentes.htm
http://www.ficticia.com/cuentos/error.html

Anyway, see the interesting and contradictory discussion within the
second link.

Regards.

--
Carlos Valdivia Yagüe <valyag@hotpop.com>