You know this templates translation page ?

Hello

I have make a debconf translation page. You find all Information on
	http://auric.debian.org/~grisu/debian_translation/

If you have time, translate the some templates.

We have now >60% german templates files and if you make a install of
woody with LANG=de_DE it is very impressed.

Now I make thoughts how to translate all the package file
descriptions... I start a webpage (very alpha)
(http://auric.debian.org/~grisu/description_translation/

We have more than 6000 descriptions... And daily we have new packages,
changes, etc. How should we work with this?!

(I know, translated description don't work now. But we must start
collect translation someday. And if we have some translations,
somebody will patch dselect, apt, ...)

Gruss
Grisu
Alle unsere Unixkisten wurden hingestellt und laufen. Bei Windows l?uft
vor allem der Mensch, der versuchen darf, das Zeug in Gang zu halten.
                                       Jens Dittmar in de.comp.advocacy