Date: Mon, 2 Apr 2001 06:34:40 +0200 (CEST)
From: peter karlsson <peter@softwolves.pp.se>
To: Debian www <debian-www@lists.debian.org>
Subject: Re: Debian WWW CVS: dmartinez
Debian WWW CVS:

> 	spanish/international: Spanish.wml
> Added a bogus translation-check tag in order to avoid check.trans.pl messages.

No need to do that, just list the file as non-translated in a file
called .transignore in that directory (just list the filename on a sole
line). Compare swedish/international/.transignore

Or perhaps we should create some kind of special marking that
checktrans could recognize that a file is original?

--
\\//
peter - http://www.softwolves.pp.se/

  Statement concerning unsolicited e-mail according to Swedish law:
  http://www.softwolves.pp.se/peter/reklampost.html