Re: [Fwd: Please update debconf PO translation for the package console-data]

Dear Nikita,

Thank you for modifications. I like them: country names in brackets, layout type after the coma. Looks good. There is just a small typo in

 msgid "mac-usb-de_CH"
 msgstr "Немецкая (Швейчария) для Mac"
                      ^^^

Sincerely yours,
Sergey Astanin.

I already received a fix from Max Dmitrichenko this morning. It
actually fixed the missing strings. See attached file.

Please come up back direct to me with a complete file which has the
agreement of the Russian tema.

Now I incorporated Max Dmitrichenko's corrections (adding word `Sun', though) into my corrections. The file is attached. Please verify the new russian translation of console-data package.

Attached is a version slightly modified by me. Tried to make it even more consistent. Probably original translators should review it.