Re: please remove mention of freenode on www.d.o/international/Romanian

On Sat, 2021-06-05 at 15:31 +0300, Andrei POPESCU wrote:

> Well, the text explicitly asks to *avoid* using the #debian-ro Freenode
> in order not to split the already small community, but there is no need
> explicitly single out Freenode or any other IRC network.

Yes, that is why I wanted to use the text "other networks" instead.

> Attached a proposed patch (assuming there are still some other readers
> on -l10n-romanian).

I'll be happy to apply that patch if another Romanian speaker reviews
it and replies positively. Or you can apply it when you get access.

> > PS: there was one person on #debian-ro on freenode,
> > I have asked them to switch to the channel on OFTC.
>
> Good :)

PS: I note there is only one person on #debian-ro on OFTC :)
    I have asked them to review the patch and reply here.

--
bye,
pabs

https://wiki.debian.org/PaulWise