please remove mention of freenode on www.d.o/international/Romanian

Hi folks,

I noticed that the Romanian section on the website mentions freenode.
After the recent freenode exodus, I would like to remove the mentions
of freenode from the Debian website, but I do not speak Romanian. In
the English translation of the original Romanian I would replace the
word "Freenode" with "other networks", and the Romanian equivalent
seems to be "alte rețele" but I do not know how to place that into the
Romanian sentence. So I hope someone on this list can provide a
replacement sentence or just update the website themselves.

https://www.debian.org/international/Romanian
https://lwn.net/Articles/856543/
https://lwn.net/Articles/857140/

PS: there was one person on #debian-ro on freenode,
I have asked them to switch to the channel on OFTC.

--
bye,
pabs

https://wiki.debian.org/PaulWise