release notes clarification and the situation for Romanian

The Romanian team has worked to update the release-notes for both
lenny and etch. Now is clear to me/us that there are 2 sets of release

- one for etch
- one for lenny

Since we are a small team, we are mostly interested in the lenny release notes.

We know that there are some encoding issues for the *etch* release
notes if compiled on etch. Also, there are some problems compiling
lenny's release notes on etch (packages missing which need to be

What is not clear:
 - Should lenny's release notes be compilable on etch?
 - On which distro will lenny's release notes be built? Etch or Lenny?