[TODO] po://win32-loader/l10n/po/ro.po

Christian Perrier wrote:
Folks, if I'm correct the translation of win32-loader is the last
missing bit of translation for Debian-installer translations (all
levels).

Is there some work in progress for this? I'm indeed fairly surprised
to see that it's not yet translated in Romanian (this may be due to
difficulties I had with the D-I stats script that was not reporting
correct stats for win32-loader, and may therefore have misleaded you).

http://d-i.alioth.debian.org/l10n-stats/level3/POT/win32-loader_l10n_po.pot

Traducerea asta este pentru instalările făcute via win32-loader (aka http://goodbye-microsoft.com/)

Dacă nu are nimeni timp/chef, am să o iau eu, dar nu știu cât de repede.

--
Regards,
EddyP