[l10n:ro] debconf PO translation for the package icedove

Package: icedove
Severity: wishlist
Tags: patch l10n

bubulle@debian.org wrote:
> (2nd call for translations with extended deadline)
>
> Dear Debian I18N people,
>
> I would like to know if some of you would be interested in translating
> icedove.
>
> icedove already includes ar.po bg.po ca.po cs.po da.po de.po es.po eu.po fi.po fr.po gl.po it.po ja.po ko.po ml.po nl.po pl.po pt.po pt_BR.po ru.po sv.po ta.po vi.po.
> So do not translate it to these languages (the translators will be
> contacted separately).
>
> language        translated     fuzzy     untranslated
>   ar                 0           5             1
>   ca                 6
>   da                 0           5             1
>   de                 6
>   cs                 0           5             1
>   fi                 0           5             1
>   fr                 6
>   it                 0           5             1
>   ko                 0           5             1
>   nl                 0           5             1
>   pt                 6
>   sv                 6
>   pt_BR              0           5             1
>   eu                 6
>   es                 6
>   gl                 6
>   bg                 6
>   ja                 6
>   ta                 6
>   vi                 6
>   ru                 6
>   ml                 0           5             1
>   pl                 6
>
> Please send the updated file as a wishlist bug
> against icedove before February 20th, 23:59.
>
> If you have read so far, please find the POT file in attachement.

We would appreciate longer deadlines to allow reviews from our team.

Romanian team, taking into account the short deadline, I would
appreciate reviews to be sent directly to me, if any. I'll try to
send updates to the bug report.

- --
Regards,
EddyP
# translation of ro.po to Romanian
# Romanian translations for PACKAGE package
# Traducerea în limba românÄ? pentru pachetul PACKAGE.
# Copyright (C) 2007 THE PACKAGE'S COPYRIGHT HOLDER
# This file is distributed under the same license as the PACKAGE package.
#
# Eddy Petrisor <eddy.petrisor@gmail.com>, 2007.
# Eddy PetriÈ?or <eddy.petrisor@gmail.com>, 2007.
msgid ""
msgstr ""
"Project-Id-Version: ro\n"
"Report-Msgid-Bugs-To: asac@debian.org\n"
"POT-Creation-Date: 2007-02-12 07:38+0100\n"
"PO-Revision-Date: 2007-02-12 20:24+0200\n"
"Last-Translator: Eddy PetriÈ?or <eddy.petrisor@gmail.com>\n"
"Language-Team: Romanian <debian-l10n-romanian@lists.debian.org>\n"

#. Type: select
#. Choices
#: ../icedove.templates:1001
msgid "Manual"
msgstr "ManualÄ?"

#. Type: select
#. Description
#: ../icedove.templates:1002
msgid "Preferred way of browser integration:"
msgstr "Tipul de integrare preferat pentru navigator:"

#. Type: select
#. Description
#: ../icedove.templates:1002
msgid "Please choose the type of browser integration you want for icedove."
msgstr "Alegeţi ce fel de integrare a navigatorului doriţi pentru icedove"

#. Type: select
#. Description
#: ../icedove.templates:1002
msgid ""
"Users running GNOME should select it. This will integrate icedove with the "
"browser configured in the GNOME Control Center."
msgstr "Utilizatorii care folosesc GNOME ar trebui sÄ? selecteze aceastÄ? opÅ£iune. Va integra icedove cu navigatorul configurat în Centrul de control GNOME."

#. Type: select
#. Description
#: ../icedove.templates:1002
msgid ""
"Users running KDE or any other plain window manager should select \"Debian"
"\". This will integrate icedove with the browser pointed by the x-www-"
"browser alternative. Use update-alternatives(8) to change that alternative."
msgstr "Utilizatorii care folosesc KDE sau orice alt manager de ferestre ar trebui sÄ? selecteze â??Debianâ??. Astfel, icedove va fi integrat cu navigatorul indicat de alternativa x-www-browser. FolosiÅ£i update-alternatives(8) pentru a schimba acea alternativÄ?."

#. Type: select
#. Description
#: ../icedove.templates:1002
msgid ""
"If you already added a browser configuration in /etc/icedove/global-config."
"js, the outcome is undefined. It is then recommended to choose \"Manual\" "
"and run \"dpkg-reconfigure icedove\" later."
msgstr "DacÄ? aÅ£i adÄ?ugat deja o configuraÅ£ie de navigator în /etc/icedove/global-config.js, rezultatul este nedefinit. Se recomandÄ? folosirea opÅ£iunii â??ManualÄ?â?? Å?i rularea ulterioarÄ? a comenzii â??dpkg-reconfigure icedoveâ??."