Some inconsistencies in the level 1 po-s.

Hello all,

While I was trying to reduce the number of unknown words with zinosat's scripts I found that the original files contained inconsistent ways of writing words:

$ cat ro.po | perl -s ../../scripts/l10n/l10n-spellcheck/extract_msg.pl -msgid | grep -E "CD.?ROM" | wc -l
$ cat ro.po | perl -s ../../scripts/l10n/l10n-spellcheck/extract_msg.pl -msgid | grep -E "CD-ROM" | wc -l
$ cat ro.po | perl -s ../../scripts/l10n/l10n-spellcheck/extract_msg.pl -msgid | grep -E "CDROM" | wc -l

Wouldn't be a good idea to have these writing styles unified, as I see they are just a few exceptions.

In Romanian there is a difference between CD-ROM and CD. Most of the time the drive is called CD-ROM while CD is the media itseft. Is it justified to make an explicit difference between the media and the drive in this manner?

Please CC me, I am not listed.

I had a favourite quote, but I forgot it. And it was insightful.