[ITT] po-debconf://sudo/pt_BR.po

On Thu, Dec 14, 2023 at 08:21:50PM +0100, Marc Haber wrote:
Dear Debian I18N people,

I would like to know if some of you would be interested in translating sudo.
Sudo-ldap is going away after trixie, and we are warning users of that fact
via debconf during the trixie cycle. This is one template that needs
translation.

This is a new template, hence no translations are already included.

Please send the updated file to me, submit it as a wishlist bug against sudo
or file a MR on https://salsa.debian.org/sudo-team/sudo/-/merge_requests

If you have read so far, please find the POT file in attachment.

Thanks in advance,
Marc Haber, on behalf of the sudo team.

Pretendo traduzir esse arquivo.