Published: blog post about DebConf19 Open Day - translations welcome

Hi again
Thanks for the reviews.
We've just published the blog post:

https://bits.debian.org/2019/07/debconf19-open-day.html

I'll add it to the debconf19 website too.

Further reviews (if needed) and translations are still welcome, I'll
update accordingly.

Kind regards,

--
Laura Arjona Reina