blog post about DebConf19 Open Day - please review and translate

Hi all!

El 19/7/19 a las 21:59, Laura Arjona Reina escribió:
> Hi!
>
> I cannot believe DebConf19 is almost here! Still (happily) recovering a
> bit from the Debian 10 buster release (thanks to everybody involved!),
> I'm trying to catch up with things.
>
> My proposal for publicity items is this one:
>
> * General coordination: #debian-publicity and #debconf-team
> * Collaborative pad for instructions, braindump/TODO and micronews
> proposals: https://deb.li/publipad
>
> * Blog posts:
>
> 1.- About Open Day (to be published ASAP, but it still needs work, and I
> guess it would be nice to have at least Portuguese translation (when the
> content is ready):
>
> https://salsa.debian.org/publicity-team/bits/blob/master/content/2019/debconf19-open-day.md
>
> https://salsa.debian.org/debconf-team/public/data/dc19/issues/47
The blog post IMO is ready for review and translations (and publishing):

https://salsa.debian.org/publicity-team/bits/blob/master/content/2019/debconf19-open-day.md

If you commit a translation, please state in your message if it's ready
for publishing or still WIP, because we'd like to publish the blog post
as soon as possible (Open Day ceremony starts in 1h...).

Once it's published in bits.debian.org, I will add the English version
and Portuguese (if existing) to the debconf19.debconf.org website.

Sorry for the short notice, and thanks in advance for your help and
contributions!

Kind regards,
--
Laura Arjona Reina