Re: [D-I Manual] Stable update - String freeze / Call to update translations

(Translators for missing languages BCC'ed.)

On Friday 17 April 2009, Frans Pop wrote:
> On Friday 10 April 2009, Frans Pop wrote:
> > For this release, translators are requested to update their
> > translations. The deadline is in two weeks: *** Sunday April 26 ***.
>
> Here's the status after a week, with a bit over one week left to go.
>
> The following 6 translations are now complete:
> Chinese (simplified), Czech, French, German, Portuguese (PT), Russian

And now also Italian.

That still means we're missing updates for 9 languages!
- Catalan
- Finnish
- Greek
- Japanese
- Korean
- Portuguese (BR)
- Spanish
- Swedish
- Vietnamese

There's still 3 days left to the end of the deadline. Please let me know
if you are working on the update and expect to have it ready before then,
and also if you'd like an extention of the deadline.

Remember: this update is targeted at *Lenny*, i.e. stable!

Cheers,
FJP