Follow-up

Hello,

I'd like to make a little follow up on this request[2]. For those who were
not aware of this bug, some Portuguese fellow contributors, are asking
to "fork" the debian-l10n-portuguese into something like
debian-l10n-european-portuguese. People interested should read [1].

Is there any further discussion about this? Any extra rationale? If most
of the people agrees, I think we could create the new mailing list
right away. The Portuguese people suggested to create a new mailing list
for themselves specially, since given the amount of work already done
and being done by Brazilians, it'd make easier for Portuguese to
migrate, than the opposite.

This discussion is more than one year old now and I want to know if
people is still interested or not.

Eu falo pouquinho do português, mas esta discussão deve manter-se
em inglês. ;-)

Obrigado,

1: http://lists.debian.org/debian-i18n/2006/04/msg00220.html
2: http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=362165

--
David Moreno Garza <damog@espiral.org.mx> | http://www.damog.net/
 Sally was a fifteen year old girl from Nebraska.