Re: [Pkg-openldap-devel] Intent to NMU openldap2.3 to fix pending po-debconf l10n bugs

> Christian, do you have any way of blacklisting these questions, so that
> translators don't waste any more time on them?  Sorry, I wish I had noticed
> this before you'd already done 3 other NMUs for it... :/

Actually, no. This idea of blacklisting source packages so that they
don't appear on l10n pages is innteresting and we should work on it
later.

In the meatime, the only suggestion I can make is unmarking the
templates for translation (remove the leading "_")....or remove thm as
well as remove th code that uses them in the maintainer scripts.