Re: Please update debconf PO translation for the package libpam-ldap 183-1

On 03/04/2007 05:26 PM, eppesuig@debian.org wrote:
> Hi,
> You are noted as the last translator of the debconf translation for
> libpam-ldap. The English template has been changed, and now some messages
> are marked "fuzzy" in your translation or are missing.
> I would be grateful if you could take the time and update it.
> Please send the updated file to me, or submit it as a wishlist bug
> against libpam-ldap.
> Thanks,
> Giuseppe

Hi Giuseppe,

	Thanks for contacting l10n-portuguese and giving translators
a chance to update their translations. :-)

	Attached you will find an update po for Brazilian Portuguese,
the most important thing is that I converted it to UTF-8 since our
team is using UTF-8 for all PO files. I checked it with msgfmt (42t)
and podebconf-display-po, everthing seems to be fine.

	The file is gzipped (libpam-ldap_pt_BR.po.gz) and inside is
a pt_BR.po, please contact us if you need any help.

	Kind regards,

- --
Felipe Augusto van de Wiel (faw)
Version: GnuPG v1.4.6 (GNU/Linux)