Please update debconf PO translation for the package ppp 2.4.4rel-5

Hi,

(sorry, if any of you get this mail twice, there were some problems
with utf-8 and my mail system which lead to some mails being sent to
wrong addresses.)

ppp. The English template has been changed, and now some messages
Please respect the Reply-To: field and send your updated translation to
406993@bugs.debian.org.
The deadline for receiving the updated translation is 23 Jan 2007.

Note that these templates are part of some pending code related to
ppp-udeb, the module responsible for setting PPPoE connections in the
Debian Installer environment. Thus the visibility of the translation
is potentially high between PPPoE users.

Thanks,
Eddy PetriÅ?or