Re: Please update debconf PO translation for the package portmap 5-25

On Fri, Dec 22, 2006 at 09:44:02AM +0100, Javier Fernandez-Sanguino wrote:
> Hi,

Hello Javier,

> You are noted as the last translator of the debconf translation for
> portmap. The English template has been changed , and now some messages
> are marked "fuzzy" in your translation or are missing.
> I would be grateful if you could take the time and update it.
> Please send the updated file to me, or submit it as a wishlist bug
> against portmap.
>
> I'm going to make a new Portmap upload in a week or so to fix a l10n bug
> #404166. I have the package ready to build but I am going to wait a week,
> just in case anyone from the i18n teams wants to provide a new translation or
> can manage to send me an updated one.
>
> Please also notice that portmap is Priority: standard and pulled (because of
> fam) when the GNOME desktop task is selected. Consequently,  many users will
> end up getting it installed in a default Debian installation.

First of all, I would like to thank you for noticing translators that
they need to update translations prior to releasing a newer package
version. This is very much appreciated, indeed.

For the Brazilian Portuguese (pt_BR) translation, would you mind to
check if the updated translation already available in Debian's BTS isn't
already suitable ? It was filled as bug #403826 .

Regards,